6 Point Guide to our Contactless Sale to Collection Process
In effect from 18th May until further notice.
Below is a 6 point plan to facilitate a future sale without the need to speak in person.
- Live / pre recorded video calls and caravan tours available on request. We are able to give a full demonstration of the caravan and answer any questions that you have via live video calling or pre recorded if you prefer.
- Part Exchange Quote. If the caravan meets your requirements then we can provide a part exchange quote by phone, text, video call and/or email.(quote is subject to inspection)
- Deposit. If a deal is agreed then a deposit can be paid by BACS transfer or credit / debit card transaction over the phone.
- Cleaning & Servicing. The caravan will receive a full PDI service and a full & thorough valet. All surfaces, lockers and door handles will be sterilised. We will prepare and leave the caravan for at least 72 hours prior to collection to avoid contamination if requested.
- Handover. Full payment can be made by BACS transfer and all handover paperwork can be sent to the customer by email or left inside the caravan. A video demonstration (either live or pre-recorded) can be conducted to ensure you are comfortable with the workings and condition of the vehicle before collection.
- Collection. At a pre arranged collection time, we can hitch it up so you can collect the caravan without leaving your vehicle.
Viewing a Caravan in Person:
For such an important purchase, we understand that many customers will wish to visit our premises and view an intended purchase in person. The 6 points above can be tailored to your requirements; there will be social distancing measures in place for your protection.
View our caravans by appointment. If you have identified some caravans of interest, perhaps you would prefer to talk to us in person and visit by appointment at a specified date & time, then this can be arranged, please contact us for more details.
Servicing and Repairs:
In effect from the 1st June until further notice.
We have a large backlog of vehicles currently in our workshop and we will be working hard to reduce this backlog as soon as possible once the government lockdown measures have been lifted. We can provide a ‘contactless’ service with these caravans & motorhome services, below are the details of how we will achieve this.
- Arrive at a pre-booked time and date, stay in your vehicle throughout the process.
- We will meet you and guide you to the drop off point and then unhook your caravan for you.
- Pass us your keys, staff will be wearing new gloves when you arrive.
- The service will be completed and any additional work carried out (subject to availability of parts, if parts are not available, the caravan/motorhome will need to be returned at a later date)
- We will email an invoice and you can Pre-pay before collection.
- Drive in & collect without leaving your vehicle as you did when you dropped it off.
Contact us here:
Oaks Caravan Sales
Tel: 01394 448609
Call for further directions or see our find us page.
Mon: By Appointment Only
Tue: By Appointment Only
Wed: By Appointment Only
Fri: By Appointment Only
Sat: By Appointment Only
We are now BPW Approved
Truma Diagnostic Testing Available
We are fully Truma trained and hold all the latest Truma Diagnostic Software so that we can diagnose any fault on your Truma water heater, space heater or motormover.
Certificates Held By Staff
Combustion / Flue Analysis
MCEA Foundation Certificate
ACOPS Gas Certificated
Level 2 CITO Electrical
City & Guilds Practical Exam
City & Guilds Theory
NTTA Trailer Servicing & Maintenace